We conduct home inspections in Red Deer and the surrounding areas, including Crossfield, Carstairs, Didsbury, Cochrane, Canmore, Acme, Balzac, Beiseker, Carbon, Cremona, Irricana, Linden, Blackfalds, Lacombe, Bentley, Rocky Mountain House, Sundre, Caroline, Innisfail, Olds, Trochu, Delburne, and Stettler.
Well Known In The Home Inspection Industry
Our clients give us their trust, and this is an honor that means a lot. We work hard to retain this trust, and provide exceptional customer service and inspections. We are considered an industry leader because we go above what is required, to ensure that our clients get the education and information they need concerning the home.
- Since early 1995 we have worked hard to build trust with local home buyers, home sellers, and real estate professionals.
- Our inspectors are dependable and customer oriented, and this comes through.
- We have performed more than 12,000 professional home inspections in Red Deer and the surrounding areas, and clients rate us as one of the best in the industry on a consistent basis.
- Our inspection experience includes homes of various sizes and ages, from small cottages and bungalows to large estates and mansions.
- We also provide acreage and farm inspections, providing the peace of mind that our clients want and need.
Services Offered In Addition To Home Inspections
We provide home inspection services, and we also have related inspection services available to our customers. These services can be combined with a home inspection or they can be arranged individually. Added services include:
- Well Flow Analysis and Inspections
- Septic Inspections
- Farm Inspections
- Acreage Inspections
- Indoor Air Quality
- Asbestos Testing
The home inspection process generally takes from two to four hours. Clients are encouraged to be present and take part in the inspection process, and we take the time to answer any questions or concerns our customers may have. This is true even after the inspector has left the site.
An Asset To The Community And Certifications
As the home inspector for Red Deer and the surrounding areas Doug MacDonald is involved in and an asset to the local community.
- Doug MacDonald is certified by APHIS
- He is a licensed AB inspector has been doing inspections for over 22 years
- Doug MacDonald is an associate member of the Red Deer Real Estate Board
- He is a certified Pillar To Post home inspector
- Pillar To Post of Red Deer has been recognized as a “Top Producer” in Canada
- Doug is CNRPP Radon certified
What Our Customers Report
Our customers have a lot to say about our inspections services, and we consistently achieve a 99% satisfaction rating with our clients.
This rating says a lot about the quality of our services. Our customers report that our inspectors are knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and professional, and the inspection is very thorough with every detail covered. The report provided covers everything, and is very easy to read and to use for our clients. The pictures are appreciated, and help our clients view any areas of concern.
Many customers report that the fast scheduling and convenient appointment process we offer are very helpful, especially when deadlines are tight such as when a closing date has been set. Our inspectors are friendly and work hard to put clients at ease, and they are willing to take extra time to ensure that the customer understands everything.